I just completed offering my first ever course yesterday. I was invited as a guest faculty for the entrepreneurship course in this trimester. It was a good experience overall. Will look to capture the content & what all I attempted during the course through the blog series titled #ENT101.
To start with, sharing the decks I had made use of to facilitate the sessions
- Deck 1: Course overview
- Deck 2: Defining entrepreneurship & startups
- Deck 3: Understanding startups as an asset class
- Deck 4: Fundraising process
- Deck 5: Startup fundraising
- Deck 6: Framework for coming up with ideas
- Deck 7: Economics of ideas
- Deck 8: MVP’s & Lean startup methodology
- Deck 9: Business model
- Deck 10: Course wrap up
Also sharing the link to my thinking deck, which contains a collection of thoughts I captured for purposes of covering in the course. Note: Not all topics in the topic have made it to the course decks
Each student has also been asked to come up with a blog post capturing one key learning from the course as part of their coursework itself. To see how the articles look like, you can take a look at the one penned by Amarnath (It also happens to be his first ever blog post). Once all have published their articles, will look to collate all into a publication as well on Medium.